Mental Health Counseling Services
The Moss Group is a mental health practice providing mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and psychiatric treatment services to children, teens and adults. Located just off Rt. 128 in Bedford MA, The Moss Group provides a truly comprehensive range of evidence-based mental health services that will help you (or your loved one) “become your healthiest self.”
Individual Mental Health Treatment
A good “match” is essential for successful treatment.
With about a dozen clinical staff, we can ensure that you will be matched with the very best therapist to meet you or your child’s unique mental health or addiction treatment needs.
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT WE PROVIDE
- Diagnostic mental health assessment
- Individual mental health counseling
- Child mental health counseling
- Adolescent mental health counseling
- Marriage counseling / Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Support groups & psycho-educational seminars
- Alcohol treatment / Drug treatment
- Treatment for ALL behavioral addictions (e.g., Sex addiction treatment, gambling treatment)
- Mental health counseling groups and seminars
- Adult psychiatric treatment
- Child psychiatric treatment
- Adolescent psychiatric treatment
- State-of-the-art DNA testing of brain to guide psychiatric medication
DO YOU FEEL:
- Little interest in doing things?
- Down, depressed or hopeless?
- Nervous, anxious, on edge?
- Unable to stop or control worrying?
- A need to avoid social situations for fear that attention might be on you?
- Vulnerable to frequent ups and down in mood, often without cause?
- A need at times to cut down on your drinking or drug use?
“Since receiving treatment, I have maintained sobriety, become a mother to my daughter, and become a productive member of society again. Most importantly, I can honestly say that I laugh, smile, and experience joy more often than not in my daily life. The Moss Group has played a major role in putting the pieces of myself back together”
MEET DR. STEPHEN MOSS
Stephen B. Moss, PhD, a seasoned and well respected psychologist/therapist, has written several books and was a healthcare consultant providing technical assistance, training and consultation to the federal government and all 50 states.
GET IN TOUCH
The Moss Group
363 Great Road Suite #210,
Bedford MA 01730